Monday, November 1, 2010


alright...uhhhh... how far back do I have to go...uuuuhhhhh Monday...last monday.....soooo far back into my memory..
ummm so my whole weekend including monday as it was a three day weekend for students...last weekend was a bit slow...mostly me just sitting watching buffy seasons. When I actually went outside to sketch some flowers Koon Took kinda made me go next door to go see Toy which was nice if I wasn't trying to draw. but I went anyway and it was nice. Got to meet Toy's brother and his wife and oh their kid. At one point we sneaky sneaky took Toy's motorcycle down to the pier near our houses which was kinda awesome. first getting to ride a motorcycle without my Grandpa knowing, second getting to just watch he ocean for a good half hour as the sun sunk slowly to towards the ocean... awesome sauce moment there.
ummm I also watched a chinese movie with her that thankfully had english subs... it was one of those movies with blood flying 10 feet with every stroke. It was kinda funny and I kept laughing at all the not-so-funny parts...Toy laughed right along with me.
Ummmm Tuesday I was back at school and well extremely boring. it school what do expect.. though on one of frees Bow-tie guy came into the office where we always spend our frees and we got talking with him. he's graduating early in three months and then going off to linguistics at the Bang Pra university. I'mm sad he's graduating early as he's becoming a good friend, but dang he is smart.
Our flower arranging class was interesting. We made the ugliest lookinf sets of flowers I have ever seen... the teacher tried to say they were beautiful, but she isn't a good liar
nothing else was too exciting at school, it's school what can I say.
The rotary meeting that night was pretty fun.
There were 4 girls there from the catholic school, giving speeches about something that of course I didn't understand, all of them were really nice and funny and I've made good friends out of them.  and of course the really smexy server was there which brightened up my night as always.
uhhhh wednesday...fff well first Alayna was sick and stayed home from school which translated into my head as "GGGGAAAAHHHHHHHFFFFUUUDDDDGGGGEEEEWWWHHHYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!!?" this was the first time I would be going to all my classes ALONE, this making me the only white kid in the entire school for a day was a little unnerving. Art class everyone stared at me with the look "where's your other half?". Boxing was better though as you don't really talk though at one point I had to go in front of the class and try punching my teachers hands..I forgot I was wearing the ring caton gave me and well...I felt so bad and had to try again, but over all it went really well. I love boxing I definitely need to take it up when I get back to Canada.
a bonus was Howard finally arrived back from England and was back at school teaching thank god. the first words he said t me though when I walked in the classroom was "I waited all month for an e-mail from you and you never sent me one!" it made me laugh so hard, I had sent him one but when he didn't reply I thought he didn't really care. We had a good talk as kids did some homework and such. He found out his baby girl is due February 4th which he seems extremely proud about. He also was awesome enough to bring me a Terrie's Chocolate Orange, as in real chocolate, not the gross fake stuff they sell here. When I took the chocolate out of the box and instinctively "whacked it" against the desk..well I forgot the chocolate had been sitting in the warm air all day.. it compressed instead of well 'whacked'. I stilled wolfed the whole thing down because it was bloody amazing. (oh god Spike has got me using the word bloody).  Got talking to Dino as I finished a drawing i was working on. Talked about why he became a teacher and such. It was actually really nice. , Dino is a pretty cool guy.
hmmmm I'm having so much trouble recalling last week and fuzzy in my brain lol.
Thursday. well Alayna came back woohoo...
ummm really my mind is just so bank right now I can't for a second remember most of what I did.
umm well craft class was better this time around, my knot tying has definitely improved. Course Bow-Tie guy was a source of amusement and another boy we have now dubbed watchman his watch is so beautiful... I wish I could steal it and run...
hmmmm.. Friday wasn't really exciting at all...i actually can't remember a thing of what happened...short term memory loss
Saturday was really good. My grandpa took me to go pick up Alayna and then we were off the to Khao-Keow zoo. we arrived there to a building that just reminded me completely think Jurassic Park. i was waiting for dinos to hop out and start munching on my legs.
we got on one of those trolly tour things that usually stop at each exhibit as this was an open zoo. I was excited, less walking for me!!!! well when the tour started, it never stopped, not once. we didn't get to see any of the animals, just drove by staring at them from a distance...not happy. there were monkeys on the side of the roads which was awesome even though there were tons of beware signs for them.
The only collection of animals the trolly stopped at was the Cat Complex. Tigers, Jaguars, A CANADIAN Lynx, animals like that. The lynx has angry as heck, probably missing all that snow that I'm missing too.
After the tour ended my Granda let us go walk to visit some of the animals we missed.
We first hit up the Hippo enclosure where you walked on these bridges that went over pools of water where you could throw food into the hippos mouths. they just sat around flapping their jaws until someone threw food for them. There we also got to cold a baby Bear Cat on our shoulders, a little different then a parrot.
Then we walked over to the Africa plains exhibit whee you could feed giraffes and rhinos, and see all sort of other animals, it made me happy to see so many of these creatures.
After the zoo we got to boogy on over to Robinsons for our usual dinner and a quickie shop..hha quickie.. anyways at the japanese place I tried Japanese style curry with rice and it actually turned out to taste really good. I think I'll look up the recipe for it some time if I ever remember to. Then we headed to Robinsons and went digging through the movie piles. I picked up American Beauty, Charlie's Angels, Troy, and Gone in 60 Seconds. the last one isn't one I'd usually but but it makes me think of my brother educating me on the ways of the car (that's an Audi not a U-Haul). It turns out al =l four movie won't play on my computer due to it being of wrong player regions so i finally gave up and switched it so I can watch all my movies...
Sunday was a great 4 am wake up, every teenagers dream. I had to do this for my teacher who was taking me to "experience thai culture". I could have slept in another hour though..oh well. I got picked up by a crammed van for a great 3 hour drive which consisted of me catching up on my sleep. We arrived at a temple near to the Cambodia border (which i was unaware of at the time). we got out of the van to this celebration going on. maybe 100 people were milling about between stalls that were giving away free food f all different kinds, everything was delicious even though most of it was mystery food.
Well then everyone went o go pray. I tried for about 15 minutes then i had to leave due to boredom.. so I sat...and I sat...and I sat...for 2 hours while the teachers talked and prayed....then we piled back into the car for a 3 hour drive when my ipod died.... just great....
It feels like it should be friday but it's only monday...crap.. thought today was fun for a confusing day of dance class, making cut out snow flakes in english, and brooding in Japanese over cute boys having girlfriends while I lack any self esteem it was all fun..
I think I can't scrap my brain for anything else right now as I watch Rocky Horror Glee Show
Kyouheikutie out

1 comment: