Sunday, December 5, 2010

This is My Girlfriend (crap)

alright alright alright
wayyy back to Monday  believe.
So originally I thought that I didn't have school all week due to exams going on, funny enough I found out sunday night that I would be going to school the next day as exams had been moved to December.
So thought...dang it...
Anyways got to school and banged my toe around a couple of times before first class even started and I thought maybe this wasn't going so well, then I found out Alayna wasn't there, she was still under the belief that we had this week off, so course she was in bed. Well just great.
I phoned my Grandpa to ask if he could pick me up after third period, all I had after lunch was triple dance and triple dance is not something I'm doing with my toe, third also because Howard had threatened me that if I didn't go to that certain class well he'd make me write lines everyday for the rest of the year...so I went.
The boys in that class are complete jerks... they were picking on this one boy and just...ugh it was so rude...
I also realized my brain was just not in school mode, it was still in trip mode, where everyone spoke awesome english and just it was so weird to get back to reality...
Anyways I got home and talked to my Grandpa and was able to get tuesday and wednesday off for my foot to get better. So I sat around...Then one of my friends suggested I watch Young Justice, a new tv show thats coming out with marvel sidekick characters...I LOVED IT!! I'm now in a complete batman and robin zone and I really want to go find the movies from the 90s...
So I spent the next two days sitting around watching mostly romantic comedies and Batman cartoon movies...
Finally Thursday rolled around and I actually had to go to school... though seriously It was one boring day...School just seemed pretty bland next to the trip..
Friday after school I had to start packing...not fun... It was a huge pain to collect everything I've got and stuff fit into some suitcases and a couple of plastic bags. thankfully I got everything together, though I stayed up a little late just thinking about the good and the bad of this family that I've spent the last 3 months with, truthfully the things I'm going to miss the most will be Koon Took and the dogs..and having my own house, that was pretty kick ass...
anyways I also woke up early on Saturday as I had to finish packing the little stuff like paperwork I've collected. I got to have a good Skype convo with Kathryn as I packed so that was nice.
It was horrible moving all my stuff down stairs.. I will not envy myself trying to lug that suitcase through the airport.
I was ushered out to the car to put all my stuff in it... I also had to say goodbye to the dogs, and man can Koon Took give one hell of a hug or what... (I'm tearing up as I write this I'm really gonna miss that lady) Anyways it was sad pulling away from the house and just driving to my new house. I got pretty nervous about the whole thing..
When we pulled up the the house there was actually no one there, they were all down the street at the store they own or the school.
Once someone finally arrived I was shown inside and to my room where I could put all my stuff. Then I had to say goodbye to my first host family...actually it was very stiff and awkward... shaking of hands and nods, nothing really emotional.
Anyways I'll describe my new house. well first off I got a pool!! woot for those hot days when you can't help but melt. I have my own room opposite the bathroom that everyone shares, thats gonna take some time to get used to as I haven't shared a bathroom with anyone for 4 years. I also have a TV in my room that has 60 channels, 10 of them seem to be english, though most of them are Australian news channels and Eurosport, though I do have the universal tv show channel which means tons of law and order...
So I got settled into my room, unpacking clothes and such, then I was taken to the mall to pick up food for breakfasts.
I also got to meet most of the people who will be in my life.
first there is my host dad and host mom, neither of them can speak a whole lot of english but they are both very nice and I'm so glad they took me in.
They have two kids, both in their 30s
First is their son who has a wife and a two month old son named PM (though I always want to call him 2PM after the korean pop band).  They live in the house with me and my host parents, though I have a feeling these people will feel more like my host parents then my actual host parents. Then there is the second brother and his wife. Both of them are really nice. the son can speak more english then his wife, but his wife is really nice.
I also can remember none of their names...crud
anyways I was taken out by the second brother as means of getting me out of the house. though I didn't know he was the second brother at the time, and he took me to this near empty construction site outside of the city and for some reason I just felt fear race through me, maybe watching 5 episode of Law and Order SVU right before the car ride had something to do with it... maybe lol
Anyways after I was taken back home and I was told that I would be going with the family to dinner with all of my host mom's side of the family.. I thought maybe a small family? well we arrived at the restaurant to maybe 30 people... oh god.. Though as soon as I sat down it actually felt like a family dinner. There were so many people of all different ages. quite a few who are just a few years older then me. A set of twin girls who are 21 and super pretty. Some boys including a really cute guy and one guy that reminds me of the godfather for some reason. There were also two boys who were younger then me and some much younger kids. the youngest of the cousins being 8. there were I think 15 cousins, 6 original kids and the grandmother of them all. Then Pm is the first grandkid of them all.
Anyways we had dinner and much talking in thai was done. everyone was really nice and tried talking to me, including the cutie who turned out to have the name Champ.
Even though it felt like a family, that I may not be a part of yet but will be someday, well I got overwhelmed at one point and had to take a breather.
Anyways I was super tired by the end and slept the whole drive home.
The next day I woke up and got taken to the store o meet one of my many host aunts who lives in Bangkok, she is the mother of the twins and the Godfather guy. Well them Along with Champ and his family were all going to the Zoo for father's day. Fathers day is also the King's birthday. Well we all met up at the Grandmother's place which was nice. At one point I knew that the twins and Champ were talking about me in Thai (it's always pretty easy to tell) anyways one of the twins turned to me and said "he would like to talk to you but he is shy" and I just had to say "well he should try talking to me, I'm not that scary" great going me.
anyways we headed out towards the zoo only to hit major traffic..which turned out to be everyone else heading to the zoo. I now realize why My parents tended to opt of of going places on holidays..the zoo was a mad house, just full of people and cars. Anyways we walked around, saw some shows, one of them was just showing animals that people could go up and hold. When they brought out a rather large looking snake I was the only one to raise their hand. The two guys running the show seemed pretty surprised but the snake was so beautiful...

Hmmm what else, well I finally got around to talking to Champ, he's super nice and really funny and said we should hang out sometime, maybe go to a movie..then I found out he had a girlfriend (son of a gun) oh well we had some good talks about his schooling which he just completed and such. It was really fun going to the zoo with this group of people. It felt more like a family thing...
Then once we headed out from the zoo I was dropped off and met by the first son who then took me to another family dinner, this being the Dad's side of the family and it sure reminded me of my Dad's side of the family. everyone older then me or younger then me, no one really near my age. It was nice though and there was a ton of good food. Then we went outside to watch the fireworks for the king's birthday, man these were good fireworks with some awesome sounds. I was quite a ways away from where they were setting them off but have the explosions shook glass and one both pushed a door slightly and literally hit me with a force it was so loud...it was awesome!!!!
I got taken home early as I was super sleepy but the best part was... I was taken home on a motorcycle!!!!!! ef yeah!!!! It seems that its okay if it's a family member which makes my day.
I stayed up kinda late watching Law and Order and Fashion Tv.
Today I finally got internet access as there is no wireless internet in my house and I got a new cellphone which is really nice, it was super cheap and still looks good, now I just have to go and buy that Optimus Prime cell phone charm I've been eyeing up and I'll be all set.
I was really happy my last host family took me in but this host family, this family, feels real, like I actually could fit in somewhere here... I'm so happy right now...
anyways sorry for the random blog, my mind isn't in one place long enough for me to make this a good blog entry
Kyouhei

No comments:

Post a Comment